Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Felt Baby Shoes | Bebisskor i filt


Today I'm going with the kids to visit my sister who just got a new baby. We are all very excited to meet our new nephew/cousin, and I have even managed to make him a pair of tiny felt shoes.


They turned out quite cute, and I bought the felt at Purl Soho in New York a few weeks ago. The pattern is also from them, from their blog the Purl Bee. You can find the pattern for free here.



They were easy and quite addictive to make, I think I'll have to make them in more colors. It's easy to understand why Molly at the Purl Bee made so many...

From the Purl Bee

***
Summary in Swedish: Min syster har fått en ny bebis, och idag åker vi för att hälsa på honom (och resten av deras familj). Alla är mycket exalterade, och jag har till och med hunnit sy ett par små bebisskor i filt till vår nye systerson/kusin.


Filten är från Purl Soho och mönstret är också från dem och kan fås gratis här.

3 comments: