Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 19, 2012

Five felt things I pinned last week | Fem saker i filt från Pinterest förra veckan

I haven't had the opportunity to share my love for felt with you in this blog yet. But oh how I love felt. It's a fantastic material, very easy to work with and it comes in the best and brightest colors. I prefer to use the good stuff.

I promise I'll show several felt projects very soon. For now, here are five things made of felt that I pinned on Pinterest last week:

From the Purl Bee
I am addicted to these garlands. I make them for every party or holiday that comes up, and I love how they add an instant party touch. A bonus is that this is a great project to make together with a child. No one will be able to tell if the circles aren't perfect.

From not martha
It looks really advanced, but a free tutorial for this lovely felt dahlia brooch is found here. Will you try it?

From the Purl Bee
I am so making these coasters before summer!


Via Swissmiss
 How about a felt necklace? I like it!

Via Try Handmade 
Last but not least, this awesome camera case is made by Hiné. She also makes fun iPhone cases. Made out of felt, of course.

Follow me on Pinterest.

Summary in Swedish: Jag gillar filt! Här är fem saker i filt jag lagt upp på Pinterest. Följ mig här.

No comments:

Post a Comment