Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not creating oh la la | Inte så mycket oh la la

All relationships are based on trust and honesty. Right? So - even though I would love to tell you that my crafting cabinet (yay, I have one!) looks like this:

Photo from scrapbook.com 

or like this:
Photo from bhg.com
or why not like this:

From http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/
I feel I must reveal that it really looks like this:


NOT inspiring. Challenging, at best. Well, its re-organization is first on my to-do list. It's not really a choice anymore since I can't find anything that I'm looking for. Hope to show the "after" picture next week. A new era will begin! The era of a neat and tidy cabinet. Hopefully. Wish me luck.

Summary in Swedish: Jag har ett pysselskåp! Och det ser inte ut som på bilderna överst, tyvärr. Men jag arbetar på det.

No comments:

Post a Comment